Friday, March 13, 2009

custard puffs, cream puffs, donuts

I have been working part time at this bakery near my house at Loyang Point. pays pathetic. but i just needed something to occupy me at the moment, while looking for a better job opportunity or while waiting for NIE application to process.
(:

I have been frying donut, making custard puffs, cream puffs, chocolate eclairs, chicken floss loaf, seafood loaf, chocolate rice loaf. etc.
hahaha. what a great experience! yes/no? HAHA.


while ago, i went for an interview to apply as an Account manager. basicallly, its to manage sales. I was offered a $1.9k. but because i couldn't bring myself to be dishonest as i would probably be only working there for a few months, so i told the director everything honestly. I was waiting for school and stuff. I knew i did extremely well for the interview. I knew I exceled for the glory of God.

but i also knew by being honest, my chance of getting the career is only 20%. recently, my friend who introduced me the job said that his director was really keen on hiring me, but because i was only keen for short term, he could not hire me.
I was so broken. broken as in, I need this job. but no i don't have it now.
Jeffrey reminded me, that if I honor God and deny my rights, God will never shortchange me.
And I praise God for this.

I believe there's still an opening, I need to get another opportunity to chat with the director. If i can get the job, I'll commit for two years. oh Lord, please make a way for me. You are the God who plans for me ahead, who knows what is good and beneficial for me. I pray Lord that you open up my doors. I pray all these in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


"Surrender my prayers and don't worry anymore" that's what i'm trying to learn now. not to worry and be overly anxious. It's not good, and It makes you drift away from God.

***********

my friend, whom I just cleared up the mess with, shared with me something personal that we once shared during A&C. the issue you're talking about, I'm working hard at it too! and it has been a great breakthrough so far. there're times when i fall, but I know I just have to keep working hard at it. and ask God to deliver me from it and soon, I will be free! (:


I'm going off to the bakery soon. I love this kind of job. can wear shorts/t-shirts and slippers to work! shiok (: haha.
my pay is the highest so far there! HAHA. -.-

loving everyone ((:
btw, I need to keep my hair very long. so i can't cut bob anymore ):
I have a couples photoshoot coming up before my birthday! hahaa. they told me to start leaving my hair to grow. hmmm.
so happy (: